What to Expect at your Hearing Assessment
We are committed to providing excellent care from your first appointment through the life of your hearing aids. Some of our clients have been with us for over a decade and we value the relationships we have built with them.
Here is what you can expect during your first visit:
- A hearing assessment that includes a detailed case history, evaluation of your listening needs, inspection of your ear canals and a full hearing evaluation. This service is always free.
- A clear explanation of your test results and advise on the hearing aid that best fits your needs.
- We will fit you with a hearing aid and let you hear the difference for yourself, customizing the hearing aid so it is adjusted to your individual loss and listening needs.
- We stock hearing aids, and in most cases, you can leave with your new aids that day.
- We will provide all the education you need to ensure that you are comfortable with the technology and its features.
Ongoing Care and Support
We provide unlimited follow up visits to make any needed adjustments to your hearing aids as you get used to them – always free of charge. Our goal is to help you get the most from your new hearing aids
We are available any time you have a question or need support. We can also provide telemedicine support and adjust your hearing aid remotely. This is especially helpful to our clients who travel or have mobility issues.